Welcome to Revive Foot Massage!
At Revive foot spa, you will experience an affordable luxury, peaceful retreat and a healing process of foot reflexology massage as well as beauty for your hands and feet. We offer our services in the cleanest and relaxing atmosphere. You can be sure you are being pampered with our services and treatments.
Experience our foot reflexology treatment with your whole body relaxing in our luxurious comfortable recliner sofa while your feet are rejuvenating in a warm personal bamboo liner foot bath with your choice of flavor herbal and aroma essential oil mixture. We offer personal liner for our service to ensure every client’s protection. A complimentary hot tea or room temperature bottle of water is recommended for reflexology massage.
Our goal is to cater your individual need for relaxation and tranquility in an elegant but Zen environment to further enhance your well-being and peace of mind.
Our team of talented, creative, and dedicated Nail Care Specialists, Reflexologists, and Estheticians love what they do, and are committed to your satisfaction.
We believe in continuing our education to stay current with the latest techniques for healthy skin care, nail care products, and trends.
We are proud to follow and exceed the North Carolina State Board’s sanitation guideline to protect our clients and staff.
• Please turn your cell phones off or on silent when check-in. this will help all clients relax and enjoy their services.
• For their safety all children must have supervision and remain in waiting area.
• Our reflexology massage sessions are fully clothered, only shoes and shocks are asked to remove.
• For long lasting toenails polish and pleasure pedicure experiences please bring sandals, wear shorts or pants that can be rolled up to your knee.
• Please keep wear provided pedicure flips flops or your sandals for at least an hour after the pedicure that allows the polish time to set
• Heavy callused area may require over a course of time and proper care to completely be removed.
• Any foot problem or ingrown nails (Please see a podiatrist prior to a pedicure).